The placement office handles all aspects of campus placements for the graduating
students at IMIS Bhubaneswar. The office is well equipped with excellent infrastructure to support every stage of the placement process. Arrangement for Pre-Placement Talks, interviews, Group Discussions etc. are all handled by the staff at the office. The following facilities are made available for the various activities:
- Auditorium to conduct Pre-Placement Talks
- Well furnished air-conditioned rooms for interviews
- Fully computerized office
- Video conference
- Provision for SKYPE/ Telephonic interview
The placement policies and other related activities are handled by Dean
– Corporate Relations. The process of coordinating with companies for recruitment is handled by the Placement Office which consists of three Corporate Relations Officers. The companies are encouraged to contact Placement Cell for initial discussions
and Placement Office for confirming all schedules and official communication.
- The Placement Office is the formal point of contact for placements at IMIS.
- After receiving the communication about the offer details from the recruiting organization, the CVs of all the willing students are forwarded to the organization for reference and/ or any further screening.
- Recruiting organizations visit the campus on the decided dates and conduct a Pre-Placement Talk
(PPT) communicating the relevant details about the company, the career, the offer & the selection process. Then the company/organization conducts tests and/or interviews according to their recruitment process.
- The list of finally selected students is required to be furnished by the company/organization on the date of final interview.
- Students once get the offer, may not be allowed to appear for other interviews as per the institute
- Offer letters of selected students must be sent in duplicate to the Training & Placement Office of IMIS, Bhubaneswar.