Events at a Glance
Dr .Usha Kamilla
- Managerial Economics
- Economic Environment of Business
- Banking & Insurance
- Research Methodology
Education and Experience
- MA (Econ.), M.Phil. (Econ.) & Ph.D in Analytical & Applied Economics from Utkal University. Completed Ph.D under UGC Fellowship scheme. Specialization- Mathematical Economics & Econometrics.
- Macroeconomic issues
- Health Economics
- Sericulture and Employment Generation : An Overview, Southern Economist,Vol.31, No.15, December 1, 1992,ISSN No.0038 – 4046
- Upliftment of Rural Women Through Sericulture, Orissa Review, February 1993,ISSN No.0970 - 8669
- Outward FDI-A China –India comparative study and recommendations , Conference Vol.,International conference, Indian Business Academy ,Bangalore, November 2009.
Current Research Work
- “Application of advanced economic tools and techniques for measurement and analysis of health inequality in Orissa.”
- “Inward & Outward FDI in developing countries.”
Seminars and Conferences
- Presented a paper on “Outward FDI Regimes – A China- India Comparative Study and Recommendations” in International Conference on Emergent Business Models and Strategies for the Knowledge Economy organized by Indian Business Academy, Bengaluru , Nov 19-21 2009.
- National seminar on “Global Slow down and impact on the Indian Economy” organized by Regional College of Management, Dec,2008.
- International Conference on Emergent Business Models and Strategies for the Knowledge Economy organized by Indian Business Academy, Bengaluru, Nov 19-21 2009
- 92nd Indian Economic Association Conference, Dec 27-29,2009 attended at KIIT University ,BBSR
- Seminar on “Knowledge Management in the changing Scenario" on 8th August 2008 Organized by Institute of Business and Computer Studies
- Seminar on" Maintenance of Quality System in B-School" on 1st August 2008 organized by Institute of Business and Computer Studies
- Seminar on " India in Global Trade Regime" on 1st October 2008 organized by Institute of Business and Computer Studies
- Faculty Development Programme on “Competency Development of New Management Faculty” Sponsored by AICTE organized by IIT Kharagpur from 1st August 2009 to 31st August 2009.
- Faculty Development Programme on "personal Effectiveness through Self Awareness and Innovation on 10-11 April 2009 organized by Institute of Business and Computer Studies
- Personality development programme conducted by IIM Ahmadabad at Silicon Institute of Technology, BBSR from10.04. 2003 -11.04.2003
- Programme on modern trends in Teaching Economics at Regional Institute of Education BBSR on 9th Nov 99
- Received University Gold Medal for standing 1st in 1st class in the university at PG level
- Received UGC Fellowship and completed Ph. D in Analytical and Applied Economics
- Received merit scholarship for standing 1st in Economics Hons. in the college and 3rd in the university
- Received merit scholarship at HSc and +2 Sc. level
- “Best Teacher Award ” from DAV College Managing Committee, New Delhi for excellent result in Economics(Commerce) in 2005