Events at a Glance
Dr. Chinmaya Kumar Dash
- Marketing Management -I
- Consumer Behavior,
- Advertising & Sales Promotion,
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Service Marketing,
- Retail Management
- MBA- Marketing from Department of Business Administration, Berhampur University.
- Ph.D in Business Administration from Utkal University, Bhubaneswar.
- Consumer Behavior
- Retail Marketing
Research work on Progress
- Constructing a frame work of branding dimensions for effectiveness in Retailing
- Retailing in Rural markets: with special reference to Orissa
- Developing effective leadership for growth: A case study on Insurance sector.
- Influence of Television Food Advertisement on children buying decision making in Orissa.
- A study on Store Choice Criteria & store Patronage behavior of consumers with special reference to Retailing in Orissa.
Research papers , Articles & Cases
- The Role of Information Technology in Retailing, National Seminar Souvenir, April 2009, PJ college of Management & Technology, Bhubaneswar, p.p.38-45.
- Branding Imperatives in the wheel of Retailing: Indian Perspective, BIFT's Journal of International Management & Research, Volume – 1, No.-2, Jan-March, 2009, Badruka Institute of Foreign Trade, Hyderabad, p.p-19-29.
- CRM – Implementation in Organized Retail, National Seminar Souvenir, Jan, 2009, Global Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar, p .p- 179-184.
- Trends in Vogue: Effective Branding in 'Spa & Salon' Retailing, Handbook on Management Cases, Allied Publishers Pvt. Ltd.
- Tourism vision of India, Pravandhan Vol-1, 2004- L.N.Mithila University, Dharbhanga, Department of Management studies, p.p-35-41.
- Ethical issues in marketing – "The Journal of Marketing, New Delhi, IMA- December 2004, No.-12, p.p. 9-13.
- CRM- An approach to modern Marketing, Management Accountant, ICWA Journal, July 2003, p.p.549-555.
- Role of Service sector in our economy-Indian Management- AIMS publication, vol.-39, No-7, July 200, p.p.53-57.
- Advertising on the web, Information Technology in Management Beyond Boundary, International Conference Volume, IMIT, Cuttack, November 2001, p.p. 182-188.
- E-Marketing – A Success to Business, Management Beyond boundary, International Conference Volume, Regional College of Management, Bhubaneswar, March 2001, p.p. 83-87.
- Tourism and Travel Industry, ACME, August 2003, Amrapali Institute Volume-2, No.-2,p.p.22-25.
- From Visit India to Explore India- Management Insight-Volume no.1. IPSAR Publication, January, 2000,p.p.10-12.
- Advantage Orissa, Special reference to Tourism Service sector-AIMS-Orissa Chapter Souvenir Vol.1,April 2000, p.p.7-9.
- Time Management- Management Insight-vol.No.3, IPSAR, Cuttack, June 2000, p.p.15-16.
Retailing Management, Text and Cases, Second Edition, Pradhan Swapna, Tata Mc Graw Hill Publishing Company Limited, New Delhi, 2007.
International Seminar & Conferences
- Shoppers behaviour & CRM in organized Retail: International Conference on International Market at cross road : A strategic dimension & Directions organized by DRIEMS, Cuttack on 24-25th April 2009.
- Trends in Vogue: Effective Branding in 'Spa & Salon' Retailing , International conference on Management Cases (ICMC), Organized by IMT. Ghaziabad, On December 2008
- Advertising on the Web- International Seminar on Information Technology in Management, Organized by IMIT, Cuttack on November 22nd 2001.
- E-Marketing – A Success to Business, International Seminar on Management Beyond Boundary, Organized by Regional College of Management, Bhubaneswar, India on March 27th 2001.
- Retail strategy in a down turn economy, Organized by C.V.Raman College of Engineering, 1st June 2009.
- Retailing in India-Emerging Trends, Organized by PJ College of Management & Technology, Bhubaneswar, on 11- 12th April, 2009.
- Global Business Initiatives & Innovation: opportunities & Challenges for India Inc., organized by Global Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar on 23-24 January 2009.
- "Technology & Innovation for Gaining Marketing Excellence" National Seminar organized by IMIS, Bhubaneswar, on 28th & 29th November 2008."
- "Global Financial Crisis & Its impact on Indian Economy" National Seminar Organised by Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Bhubaneswar Kendra, on November, 2008.
- "Role of Teachers in Professional education in the changing scenario" Organized by KIIT Deemed University, Bhubaneswar, Orissa, on October 19, 2008.
- "Mining Gold at the Bottom of Pyramid" National Conference, Organized by Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida, (UP), November 22- 23, 2007.
- Convergence of Industries in India, National Level Seminar, Organized by Amrapali Institute, Haldwani, Naintal, Uttarkhand, 16-17th November 2007.
- Inventing & Reinventing Business strategy, National Level Seminar, organized by ASBM, Bhubaneswar, Orissa, 22nd September 2007.
- Design management & corporate planning Nation level work shop, Organised by Pantaloon Retail India limited, Mumbai, December 12-15th 2006.
- Sustainable Development in Orissa, National Level Seminar, Organized by Utkal university, Bhubaneswar, February 19th,2006.
- Industrialization of Orissa with special reference to Steel Industry, National Seminar, December 17th & 18th, 2005.
- Maintaining quality of B-Schools- Changing Paradigm in Professional Education, MANTHAN, Organized by Amrapali Institute, Naintal, 8th &9th October, 2004.
- Intellectual Property Crucial for marketing the products, National Conference, Organized by Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra on 6th & 8th February, 2004.
- Marketing in the Globalize Economy : Challenges and Opportunities, National Seminar, Organised by Centre for Management Studies, Bhubaneswar on 17th February, 2004.
- Brand Building on the Net- National Seminar, Organized by Amrapali Institute, Haldwani, Naintal, on 22nd November, 2003.
- Challenges of Globalization in Leveraging Human Resources for competitive Advantage- International Conference, Organized by Regional College of Management, on 18th August, 2001.
- Ethical Issues of Marketing- A New Dimension and challenge- National Seminar on Marketing, Organized by Department of Business Administration, University, Bhubaneswar on February 27th & 28th, 2001.
- Tourism Vision of India, A Study of Tourism issues and Challenges, National Seminar Organized by Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management (IITTM), Bhubaneswar on 17th Feb.2001.
- Managerial Excellence through marketing ethics which is need in post Liberalization Era, National Seminar Organized by IPSAR, Cuttack on 28th & 29th October 2000.
- Advantage Orissa, Special reference to Tourism Service Sector, AIMS, Orissa chapter organized by RCM, Bhubaneswar, April 2000.
- Globalization and need for real reforms in India, State level Seminar, Organized by NIHRD, Bhubaneswar, February 9th, 1999.