Events at a Glance
Prof. Abhijit Panda
Area: Soft Skills and Business communication
- Soft Skills Development (SSD)
- M.Phil & Post Graduation in Psychology, CAS in Psychology, Utkal University.
- Certificate Course in Clinical Psychology from Manipal University- Recognized by Rehabilitation Council of India (Give license to practice as associate clinical psychologist in India).
- Diploma in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy from Saarthak, New Delhi.
- Certificate in Counselling Skills with emphasis on Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and Systems Theory from Saarthak, New Delhi.
- Assistant Professor, Soft Skills and Business Communication, at Institute of Management and Information Science, Bhubaneswar (June 2008 to till date).
Other Professional Experience
- Program Coordinator and Associate Clinical Psychologist, Saarthak, New Delhi (October 2003-June 2008).
- Psychologist and Project Coordinator, Saarthak, New Delhi (July 2001-September 2003).
- Conducted more then 15 MDPs
- Involved in training of professionals (NGOs, Export factories, Hospitals, Police, lawyers etc.) in interpersonal skills, soft skills, life skills, stress management, psychosocial skills training, effective mental health skills etc. since 2002 to 2008
- Training in Counseling Skills for govt. schools counselor, Delhi, 2007
- Training in basic counseling skills (one year part time program) to mental health professionals in Delhi (2004-2007)
Trainings for organizations like
- Orissa Mining Corporation, CREW, SIRD, Global Alliance, Orient Craft, Gourav International, Action Aid, AADI, Save the Children, Prayas, Jamghat, Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi School of Social Work, Jamia Millia Islamia, govt. schools of Delhi, St. Stephen hospital, CISF, Delhi Police, etc.
- Developing Community Alcohol Prevention model for Tata Steel, Kalinganagar, Orissa.
- Helping dept. of Panchayti Raj and dept. of Women and Child Development, Govt. of Orissa in recruiting professionals for their various projects.
- Consulting psychotherapists in Saarthak, a Delhi based mental health organization.
- Consultant psychologist and Career counselor in different govt. schools in Delhi.
- Mental health audit of care and protection process in Asha Kiran, Jamghat, NAZ foundation, Delhi & mental health intervention for CISF, Faridabad.
- Soft Skills
- Organizational Behavior
- NGO Management
Soft Skills Training
- Life Skills Training
- Psychometric Assessments
- Counselling Skills Training
- Psychotherapy (based on Cognitive Behavior Therapy)
- Personality development
- Proposal development
- Counseling and Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Mental Health Audit
- Developing Psychometric Assessment and Testing tools
- Developing Mental Health Intervention tools
- Clinical Supervision