Events at a Glance
Area: HRM & Business Communication)
- Business Communication
- PGDM (Asia Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi)
- B.Sc (Hons), Sambalpur University
- Persuasive Communication
- Gender and Communication
- Role of Communication in Knowledge Management Processes
- Assistant Professor in HRM & Business Communication in IMIS Bhubaneswar (from September 2013)
- Assistant Professor in Business Communication in RCM (Autonomous), Bhubaneswar (August 2010-August 2013)
- Visiting faculty to Utkal University and ICFAI National College (July 2009-July 2010)
- Business Research Manager with a knowledge consulting and solutions company, Netscribes India Pvt. Ltd., (December 2007 - June 2009)
- Senior Research Analyst with a UK-based professional services company, RocSearch (June 2005-November 2007)
- Business Analyst with Knowledge Services Company, Evalueserve.com Pvt. Ltd. (June 2003 - May 2005)
- Successfully conducted a workshop in Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) on effective business communication skills for 70 CA professionals in February 2013.
- Conducted training Frankfinn in September 2011 for 55 potential professionals on topics including - Personality Development, Interview Preparation, Motivation, Group Discussions, Team work and Leadership.
- 23rd AIMS Annual Management Education convention 2011 from 25th August to 27th August 2011, organized by RCMA, BBSSR in association with AIMS.
- National Conference on Leveraging HR for Global Competitiveness on 23rd April, 2011, organized by ISTD in association with Regional College of Management & AIMS.
- Certificate Workshop on Modified Personality Type Indicator (MPTI) conducted by the Academy of Human Resource Development (AHRD) in September 2010.